Tuesday 31 July 2018

Day 186/365: Another day goes by...

...to the night time

Students are still visiting the office, interviewing me, me interviewing them...it is a kind of shopping experience--do I have what the students think they want? Is this student the right fit for the group?

It may not seem like a lot but decisions made this week will affect the next two and a half years of their studies, and linger beyond. I still fondly (mostly) remember my seminar group from my undergraduate time at a Japanese university. 

In the end, it is where I learnt quite a lot. It is what I hope I can do for my students too.


Academiclyf

Futuresque


But it is Thursday and there are other classes to be had as well so by the time all the talking was finished and lessons learnt, it was off to the train, late. But not until the Bladerunneresque construction down below caught my eye, yet again. 

There is just something about the light and the colour. Something.

[Camera : iPhone8, 8.00pm, 9.03pm, 5 July 2018]