Tuesday 31 July 2018

Day 188/365: Feel like someone is watching you?

...probably right

A bit of a steamy old Tokyo day today. When summer comes, usually after the rainy season, on comes the humidity. And it is a heavy humidity too. The kind of humidity where just thinking brings on a sweat (too heavy even to be politely called perspiration...).

So the thought of carrying the big bass case today, all the way to rehearsal and back was...well kind of not exactly something to look forward to. 

But nonetheless, I did. I'm committed to this group. Heck, I just really enjoy getting out and playing along. 

It also means post-rehearsal-hamburger on the way home. 

Waiting

Burger with pickled plums

So that's who you are...

Can't pass up a sunflower

Late dinner, home delivery because too hot to go outside


I usually have a feeling I'm being watched there, and not just because I sit at a window seat...

[Camera : iPhone8, 3.57pm-4.06pm, 5.27pm, 7.50pm; 7 July 2018]