Wednesday 10 September 2014

Day 253: It's azalea time...

Day 253: ...in the shadow of the moon

A rare day with nothing official in the diary. So time to myself...or to catch up on all those tasks that I've been putting off: haircut, new glasses, paperwork, more music for busking moments...not quite well enough yet for the regular blood test, but I don't mind that. 

And as is the way of these things, just when you expect to be out for about two hours, suddenly five hours seem to have passed before you know it. I've also been on a bit of book-buying spree--all work-related--so I have that ahead too. 

You might recall, dear reader, I spotted the budding azaleas the other day. Well today before I set off on my chores, I found them beginning to bloom in a most glorious way...and with a particularly intriguing marking. 


Inside the azalea I



Inside the azalea II



And just because, here is tonight's moon:


Moon shadow...
The variety of subjects is making my choice between a macro lens and and a longer lens very difficult...

I must put 'lotto ticket' on my list of chores tomorrow. 

[Camera : iPhone 4S, (azaleas); Canon, EOS 60D, 75-300mm, 7.52pm]