Monday 11 May 2015

Day 131 2015: On the hop...

Day 131: ...skip, and a...scratch

The long Monday. A 3.00am wake-up accidentally for a 4.30am start, this morning precipitated by a 1.35am pre-empt of the 4.30am alarm. Ugh, thank goodness there are just three such Mondays remaining...until next semester. 

I also have to leave early to get back in time for rehearsal. So on Mondays, dear reader, it is a case of snapping what I can. The lake by the car park today was the perfect spot for the kangas. 

I was setting up the shot (remembering that I no longer use the 'auto' options) of the grazing kangaroos when off they went...in a blur...

Up, up and away...

Only to find them hiding...


Hmm, you found us eh?

Ah, well...

You scratch my back...

Meh.

Not that this one was particularly worried. Seemed it was  in less of a hurry than I was today. 

Lucky shots, really. Lucky spot. Sometimes the long day has its rewards, just when and where you are not expecting them. 

[Camera : Canon EOS 60D, 75-300mm, 4.15pm-4.20pm]