Tuesday 21 November 2017

Day 324, 20 Nov 2017: Where there's smoke...

Day 324: ...it is probably industrial-strength steam

I'd probably best not ponder too much about the environment I work in. Open, green, clean, port, water--all good; industry, smoke, smog, gas, fuel...probably, but less noticeable, most days.

Today was a fairly clear day, clear enough to see the smokestacks off in the distance. I assume they are smoke, they could be letting off steam (I'd rather hope). 

Nonetheless, from the behind the protections of my window, photographically-speaking they make for interesting patterns and contrast, which is what I look for at times. Like today.

Stacks

Times three

photobombed by a bird (and the windmill blade, stage right)


And with winter almost here, it's off to purchase this season's woolly apparel...it is getting cold out there. 

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 3.07pm, 4.19pm; 20 November 2017]