Thursday 14 May 2015

Day 134 2015: A late start...

Day 134: ...flying to a late finish

Ah, Thursday. A late finisher. The day, that is. I always have to calculate the best time to leave for work given that I won't be leaving the office before 9.00pm, typically. I have a class on Thursdays that has an interesting distribution of students...those who want to stay on beyond the scheduled finish time and those who, well frankly, just don't turn up at all. No, I don't get it either but there you go. I'll stick around for those who want to, every time. 

And so I thought it probably best to pause for a moment along the way to the office to capture some of the scenery this morning, knowing full well that next time I walked by it would be dark (and cold, as it happened). 

Fortunately there was a bit to see. The moon between the trees, and the egrets. 

A hint of moon

Picking, choosing

Flighty (no filter)

Opening time

It was just four minutes. I really should get out more often. 

[Camera : Canon EOS 60D, 75-300mm, 11.32pm-11.36pm]