Monday 6 June 2016

Day 158 2016: On a clear day...

Day 158: ...with a new lens...

...you can see quite close-up. One of the selling points for me on the new junior cam was the rather zoomy lens, up to 30 times. That's more than I get on my big cam. 

Anyway, apart from being quite usefully compact for close-up work, like historical documents, I figured, dear reader, just for you, that I should be able to get some quite interesting zoom-in pics of the Bay at work. 

Here's the first few tentative efforts...

Where's the bridge?

Over here...

The tug tugging...

Really tugging...

And it came up the river...

Dragging its dredge behind it...

Like yesterday, it remains a work-in-progress, I'll keep working and observing the dock on the Bay.

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, various focal lengths, 10-25am-11.23am; 6 June 2016, Queensland Day]