Sunday 5 June 2016

Day 153 2016: Busy times in the port...

Day 153: ...as the day goes by

And so it seems the day just passes by--the ships come in, the ships go out; the planes fly in, the planes fly out. Meanwhile, I do spend much of my day at my desk working away. Really I do. 

Right at the moment, I'm finding the right balance between to the work of preparation for classes and the work needed to finalise manuscripts, continue on current research projects, and plan for new ones. 

Sometimes the day can just pass in what seems like a fleeting moment. 

All the port busy-ness

The sun sets...

...and reflects


But not really. Each day has its rewards, be they in the classroom or the office. It truly is the career refresh I needed. 

[Camera : iPhone 6S, 1.53pm, 5.33pm, 5.35pm; 1 June 2016]