Saturday 18 June 2016

Day 168 2016: A new angle...

Day 168: ...on something familiar

...which, dear reader, is really all I do with my part of the research pie. I discover old documents and search for meaning...

That's a rather overblown intro for today's pic (although, research-wise, that is what I do do much of the time).

One of the things I really enjoy about this daily photographic project (even if I do spend an inordinate amount of time catching up sometimes), is the way it forces you to see something a little it different in the every day, even when you think your everyday is the same everyday, there is always something different. 

Like today. 

Look, over there....

Over...where?

I'm a bit of a fan of our local ferris wheel, just as I am of the one at home in Brisbane and always stunningly captured by snapper friend Shelley. I just saw it reflected in a building this morning...the building has been there everyday as I walk to work, the ferris wheel is always in its same position every day. 


But today, I saw it differently. Howzat.

Port, working
 
And a very late finish today with faculty meetings. Like the port, we are always working.

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 9.22am, 4.23pm, 16 June 2016]