Saturday 18 June 2016

Day 170 2016: A day of...

Day 170: ...nothing in particular really

Yes, one of those days. First Saturday home in a while, first 'day of actual rest' in about two and a half weeks. Summer burst onto the scene today too with predicted temps of around 33deg C. So. What to do?

I had a plan about planning for tomorrow. I'm off (hopefully) to watch the first main street stump speeches of all the key political leaders in Tokyo tomorrow. The election is on! For that, I figured it was probably time to replace my injured long zoom lens, just in case there is the opportunity to get up close tomorrow. 

I've also discovered, via social media, a small oasis of Byron Bay coffee in Tokyo which is only open Mon-Sat. And today being Saturday, it is the only day I can really go. 

So there was a plan. Discover coffee. Get lens on the way back. 

Plan achieved. Along with dinner. 

Discovered coffee, tick!

Entree
Mains

Fossicked

Sunset

To be treated with care, this time.


And a sunset.  Some days, the best laid plans...plan their way through to the end. 

[Camera : iPhone 6S (I know, the irony), 3.40pm, 6.12pm-6.41pm, 6.46pm, 7.25pm; 18 June 2016]