Monday 27 June 2016

Day 179 2016: Always looking up...

Day 179: and looking out

One of the vague rules of the #project365/6 game is to capture that which we take for granted. In other words, there is a picture in everything (just about) if you look. And sometimes you don't have to look that hard. Sometimes, I just like to 'look up' as I did this morning on the way to work. The sky offers so many possibilities and is different everyday. Yet, there it is everyday...how we take it for granted. 

All the elements, at the bus stop

Windows and a blue sky


Of course, once I get to work, there is less 'looking up' and more 'looking out'. I mean how much 'looking up' can one do from the tenth floor after all...

Today's weather: fine

How do I get them to clean my window?


And then there is the port, which can change in a matter of moments. 

One minute, it is these two racing down the port...

Only to be joined by the rest of them

I don't think I'm going to run out of ideas anytime soon. 

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 9.43am, 11.08am, 11.27am-11.28am, 3.26pm-3.28pm]