Monday 26 February 2018

Day 55/365: Does it work?

...why, yes it does

And with a sigh of relief, I got through today's rehearsal with the new instrument, aided by the fact that one of our new pieces was one that I had played many times with my Brisbane clarinet choir. Very nice. Quite a big contingent today as our little group is expanding in numbers. We're now seven in number. plus the two instructors. Quite the ensemble. 

Of course, it was only courtesy and good manners that made me join the group for coffee afterwards...

ON a train, on the way to a rehearsal

Did someone say coffee?

Oh, what is this before me?

Evening sky

Branching out


...can't recall how that plate of apple cinnamon (and perhaps a pancake or two) ended up in front of me though...bwhahahaha. 

[Camera : iPhone 6s, 1.15pm, 4.25pm, 5.42pm; 24 February 2018]