Tuesday 11 August 2015

Day 223 2015: Time flies...

Day 223: ...or glides on the water...

...or hovers in the air. 

You know, I'm not sure the designated 24 x 1 hour per day cycle is quite the same every day. I swear sometimes I seem to run out of hours, other times I have a bit of a surplus. Today had a certain flow all of its own. I reached work in time for an individual supervision project. That done, I prepared the next class and ended up with an unexpected hour or so to spare. Perhaps I'd missed something...

Then, with classes coming and going quite quickly, it was a dash down to Brisbane for a speaking engagement. But before that, there were five minutes to spare to capture today's birdlife on the lake. And what a variety. 

Time (aka the egret) flying

Out fishing

Haircut...check it out
 And then time (aka the ibis), flies in, then hovers...then off. 

I'm aiming for that branch...that one.

The ibis has landed...

Stay...

Yeah, nah, I'm off

away....

And gone. Time's up.

In the end, I ran over time. It is hard to constrain me when speaking about the peace movement in Japan, to a group of people passionate about peace, a just peace and a just world. Time does all sorts of interesting things and right now, it could well be that the time is ripe...for something. 

[Camera : Canon EOS 60D, 75-300mm, 4.53pm-4.59pm]