Tuesday 25 August 2015

Day 237 2015: When the day starts...

Day 237: ...oh, differently

Yesterday started with a bit of a hiccup, as discussed. Today started, well, differently. I don't mind fog-bound mornings (so long as I'm not at an airport) and this morning didn't start fog-bound as such but rather it crept in while we weren't really watching. I noticed that intriguing sight of sunshine, blue sky, light clouds and...fog. I know, sounds like the lyrics to a disappointing song but there you go. What was one to do but try and capture it, as you do...

Fog-bound trees; blue sky & clouds

Confusing perhaps, but not as stressed as the kooka this morning, fending off the noisy miners. Now I was grateful for the presence of the miners on Sunday (see Day 235...) I'll admit. But today was their more dis-stressing behaviour. And the poor old kooka. Of all the pics I've taken of the kookas over the years, I'm yet to capture one quite so tense as this pic conveys. Poor thing. 


Go, just go!
(I'm sure that's what was being said.)

Here, there, everywhere

Perhaps the kookas at home need to meet the kangas at work. Seriously, these guys...no matter how stressed, how bad, how confused, how differently, the day might start off, you can't help but chillax in their presence. 


Relax guys.

Especially this growing bub, just mimicking his old man 'roo, just sitting (lying) behind him. When the day starts like this, well...aaah. 

[Camera : Canon EOS 60D, 75-300mm, 6.33am, 6.47am, 10.00am]