Sunday 12 November 2017

Day 315, 11 Nov 2017: A sequel...

Day 315: ...of sorts

It was a sequel of sorts today. A sequel to flocking Friday. It was back to the office in the afternoon to attend to preparations for next week's tests. Of course it is Saturday, so of course I would be in the office. 

When I looked up for a moment, I saw this...

A gathering

Taking flight

A blur

Taking fright

Then it ended with that boat but a bit of a phenomenon I've not seen on the port previously. It looked for a little while like lots of adult birds overseeing swimming lessons for the littlies but no, all big ones by the look of the way they all flew away fairly quickly. 


Clouding layers

And then the clouds came over towards the end of the day. I was still intrigued by what I'd seen though. Working on Saturdays can be like that. 

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 3.16pm-3.23pm, 3.48pm; 11 November 2017]