Tuesday 21 November 2017

Day 323, 19 Nov 2017: Pastel skies...

Day 323: ...helps pass the Sunday

So despite a day at work yesterday, it was back there today, partly because it was day two of the student festivities, and mostly because it is the season to be marking, with a very short turnaround. I guess I have retirement to look forward to to start to slow down and live a normal life, whatever that is. (I've heard stories about these so-called weekends without work, I can't believe it happens.)

Meanwhile, the sky offered a little colour show of its own this evening, pastels to oranges. 

A spot of reflected sun

The comings and goings of Haneda

Cloud smudges


Oh, and the odd plane or two in the distance. I will miss this view when I retire, definitely not the marking though. 

[Camera: Lumix TZ-85, 4.38pm-4.43pm; 19 November 2017]