Saturday 25 November 2017

Day 327, 23 Nov 2017: Not as gloomy as it seems...

Day 327: ...it is just a little overcast

I probably, somewhere, deep down in the sub-subconscious, like rainy days. At least, I seem to photograph them just as much as fine days so if the numbers of photos divided by x to the nth degree times 365 is a valid formula, then they probably come out fairly equal.

Except...

We seem to notice the rainy days more, notice the inconvenience more, and perhaps the annoyance a bit more.But the rainy days do make for dramatic pics.

I guess it is just the thought of standing at the bus stop, under an umbrella that's just not quite big enough to protect you and your bag from the wet and long ride via bus then train then walk to work. 

At the bus stop

Not a black & white filter but actual real life

This tree is covered in these white pods for a week or so and then, they're gone
In the quadrangle on campus


But work one must, and rain it must I suppose. I'd just like to work out a way to have rain without it getting in the way of the commute. In the meantime, I'll just keep on photographing it I guess. 

[Camera : iPhone6s, 10.01am, 11.40am, 4.38pm; 23 November 2017]