Tuesday 7 November 2017

Day 311, 7 Nov 2017: While I slept...

Day 311: ...the moon moved over

Today being Tuesday, term 3, almost at the end (see yesterday's post), it is an early start. Very early. And somehow I managed to wake up an hour before the 5.00am alarm. The real reason was probably waking from a 'nightmare'...I dreamt the end-of-term exam happened a week early (that is, today, not next week as scheduled) and I had to deal with the students who took it today versus the ones who turned up later...ugh. Fortunately, it didn't happen in real life. 

And in case you're wondering, yes, I dream in Japanese mostly, English sometimes...

So up and at it early for the early bus and lo and behold, the moon hadn't quite finished. No nightmares there. 


On the way to the bus stop

Morning light

Moon, two hours later

Morning sparkle


And the amazing thing is, it hadn't quite disappeared by the time I got to work. I was that early. 

The class worked, the test (based on a poster session) is next week, and the term will be done. Done.

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 6.12am, 8.00am-8.08am; 7 November 2017]