Wednesday 29 November 2017

Day 331, 27 Nov 2017: Malfunction...

Day 331: ...but not really

...as it turned out. As I noted yesterday, today was the first class for Japanese politics for this term, first up at 9.00am. I have to rely on the smooth-running, incident-free public transport system to get me there on time.

One of the morning highlights is the sun rising up and over the port, and putting sparkles on the water...

'I just hope they are coming to clean the summer cyclones off the window soon', was my actual reaction


...and that was it for the day. Apart from having so many things to do today, I probably wouldn't have found time to take more pics anyway, the little cam, the Lumix, piped up with an error message telling me the card was missing. Oh, I thought, perhaps I've left it in the computer...I was rather to busy to double-check (I know, you know, how hard is it to check whether or not the card is in the cam?) so I left it at just this one pic today.

Got home, checked everywhere for the card...not in the computer, not on the table, not in a case...double-check the camera--there it was. There are times I rely on the camera's artificial intelligence and superior picture-taking abilities, but next time it tells me something contrary to my own instincts? Well, it won't happen again.

[Camera : iPhone6s, 8.01am; 27 November 2017]