Wednesday 1 November 2017

Day 305, 1 Nov 2017: Waiting for the bus...

Day 305: ...without a packed lunch

There I was this morning, waiting for the bus, as I do. Across in the park, there were obviously kids playing...somewhere. I don't know quite where, I didn't see them but their bags were all lined up.

Lined up


No doubt, adults were nearby, keeping one eye on the kids and another on the bags but it does still amaze me that we can leave things around like this without too much worry. I wouldn't go as far as to say no worries at all, a little caution always helps, but it is quite a bit safer than back home. 

And I liked the way the bags were lined up, neatly, on a tarpaulin. 

This place can be like that at times. 

[Camera  : Lumix TZ-85, 10.51am (bus was five mins late at this stage); 1 November 2017]