Friday 10 November 2017

Day 314, 10 Nov 2017: A'friday flocking...

Day 314: ...heavy going

The end of the week, for those who see Friday as the end of the week, Monday as the beginning. Our job, however, blurs those lines. Saturday in the office becomes the norm at this time of the term when exams and grading loom, or conference deadlines or, as we are heading into--entrance exam time. I will be on duty soon. 

It is heavy going. Next week is the last week of term, the following week is the new one. One day 'off' for the students to tidy up after the campus festival which is on next weekend, which we are expected to attend to show support. So I will. I'd probably be going to work anyway. 

There seemed to be a bird (or three hundred) in every scene today. 

Friday flocked

Heavy going

Pressing on

Resting flocking


I don't know whether it was my mind projecting--let me fly away too--or mere coincidence. I can't really complain I guess, I'll go with the latter explanation. It does feel like we are being flocked though. 

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 1.59pm-2.05pm; 10 November 2017]