Wednesday 22 November 2017

Day 325, 21 Nov 2017: When plans change...

Day 325: ...an 'ordinary' day

Despite there being no scheduled classes today (a ploy to let us pretend there is actually a break between terms 3 and 4 I suspect), I set out with the express purpose of going to work, to mark and to grade...of course.

I also thought today was the last day I could legitimately leave my hair without a cut before I...I don't know, took to it with scissors myself (ending up in a not very good look). 

So I waited for a reasonable time to get up and at it, found myself in a hair salon in the shopping centre down the road, checked the book shop next door, pondered next year's overseas holiday at the travel agent, (it's a big shopping centre) and then opted for a late-ish lunch. 

I was awake early enough to see the sunrise...

Another story for the whale research

And proof I do eat what I photograph...


Then it was kind of late to head down the track to mark anything really so I took the long way home. 

When all is said and done, one day away from work after ten days straight, can't be all that bad now can it. Can it? And I have a much-needed haircut. 

[Camera : iPhone6s, 6.01am, 2.08pm, 2.31pm; 21 November 2017]