Sunday 13 May 2018

Day 127/365: As the day closes in...

...or, low-flying cloud

 So yesterday's overcast skies turned into today's low-flying cloud. Just when I was going to go out and do my afternoon walk, in they swooped. The clouds. If they've been here before I hadn't noticed. It was only when I saw the wheel looked a little cloudy I thought, hmmm. 

First day back after those dews days away from the office for the Golden Week series of holidays. Nice break. Hard to get back into it. 

An unusual sight, morning commute

Out there, somewhere...

Cranes in the clouds

How wet?

Working nonetheless

Er, where?

Clouded



After warm, sunny, summery days last week, we are headed for a return to winter this week, with added rain. Sure to make for delightful commutes along the way. 

I'm still determined to make those afternoon strolls a thing though. Determined.

[Camera : iPhone8, 10.02am; Canon EOS M5, 4.26pm-4.30pm; 7 May 2018]