Tuesday 10 March 2015

Day 69 2015: When you're on a roll...

Day 69: ...108 species and counting.

No, not really dear reader, but I reckon I could spend a whole lot more time by the lake. Particularly since I don't get time to divert to the beach at the moment. Today was an hour later than yesterday, the sun closer to setting and so the water had a slightly different sheen to it. 

All the same birds were there, making their respective ways across the ripples...

Travelling time

Solitary time

When tracks meet


...or had the head in the clouds. 

Nothing wrong with the ibis

Very pleased to see the eight little whistler ducklings survived the night. Perhaps I could take up 'whistler watch'...

I could make a hobby of this you know. Oh, hang on...

[Camera : Canon EOS 60D, 70-300mm, 5.55pm-5.57pm]