Wednesday 18 March 2015

Day 77 2015: Rains and reading, webs and writing...

Day 77: ...all in a day's work

Yes, the rains came today. Suddenly really. Some time after I took the first pic though, a web, high up in the tree catching the sunlight. Again, it was the light that caught my eye. 


Weaving our webs
 Not sure what caught the eye of the lori but I like to think all my backyard fauna gets on. That's why I imagined that the lori went looking for the poss in the tree box. Spent a bit of time there too, looking, squawking, searching. Then it found the seed.

Oi, anyone home?

And then the rain came. And then it was gone as quickly as it came. Meanwhile, I was working away on sorting my articles I've found so far for my masters dissertation on politics and education. I'm just a bit excited about this project. It gives me a bit of time to focus on something I really want to implement in the classroom eventually. If I'm given the opportunity. It's all in a day's work, and then some really. #lifeofanacademic


[Camera : Canon EOS 60D, 70-300mm, 7.13am, 7.33am]