Monday 7 September 2015

Day 250 2015: All coming up roses...

Day 250: ... well, not quite, but you know what I mean.

Half-day today, medical issues for the first half and car for the second half. In between, all those catch-up chores one needs to do when one's weekends are full of festivals and weekdays and nights are full of teaching. That's code for haircut...

And so the day goes and all one's best laid plans for work and other things seem to get swept up in the maze of the day.

That just left me with my Saturday flowers in the late afternoon sun when I got home, just before I had to head off to rehearsal. I've mostly been posting them on Instagram so really, I should give them some space here.

Just a few interesting pics, various settings...

Sunlight on the chrysanthemum

In the shadows

Stand out gerbera

Petal in motion

Tulip : orange

Afternoon sun

Sometimes, one doesn't need to go too far, really.

[Camera : Canon EOS 60D, 28-80mm, 5.13pm-5.20pm]