Sunday 27 September 2015

Day 270 2015: A hard rain's a-gonna fall...

Day 270: ...as the colour fades away

Yes, song lyric. Again. Apologies dear reader. But I was taken by the amazing view of watching the rain approach while at the bus stop. It looked distant enough...

From a distance...

And then down it came. Fortunately, I had just arrived home in time to miss the worst of it. A short sharp summer-like storm...in spring. It's going to be one of those seasons. 


Waiting for the bus, racing the rain

And I also just wanted to capture the last of the chrysanthemum, as the colour begins to fade away. Actually, it is really drawing out, the water turns pink during the day. Really. I'm fascinated. 

Pinkness and white


Pinkness in petals
And that's all from me for a few days. I'm taking a bit of a break from online activities to try and make myself take a few proper days of rec leave. I'll still be taking pics (that is actually a recreation thing) but I'm going to experiment with the non-screen life for a while. 

Cheerio. 

[Camera : Canon ESO60D, 28-80mm, 1.37pm, 138pm, 2.25pm]