Friday 11 September 2015

Day 254 2015: Cloudy...

Day 254: ...but good

Friday. Long teaching day. Number four in a series over a week. Some days the lectures work. Some days, well, some days. Good tutes though. Seven weeks in we seem to have hit that comfort zone of robust and engaging discussion. 

Unfortunately, the same couldn't be said of my desktop computer at work today. Four times it froze out on me and four times I had to reboot. And reboot. And reboot again. Until, it just got to be so late on a Friday afternoon that I had to give up. It was going to be me, or the computer, out the window. It wasn't going to be pleasant either way. 

So I left. 

And walked to the car park.

Too dark for birds on the lake but the clouds allowed me a moment to 'paint' the sky. 

Evening colours

Tinge of orange

Closing in 

Last minute frivolity

Closing up


A perfectly pleasant close to a week at work. And I've filled up another SD card. 

[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 70-300mm, 5.58pm-6.02pm]