Thursday 24 September 2015

Day 267 2015: Lighting the way...

Day 267: ...real and/or artificial

A long day today, though not quite as long as yesterday. But it is assessment time at work and there is a lot of extra time taken to mark, assess, grade...attend presentations. Very little time to do the other things I like to do in a typical day, take pics. 

I have, however, been watching the Madonna Lily of late. There was a pic earlier in the week and this morning I noticed the sunlight striking it in an interesting way. 

A touch of sun

And when I got home (having had no time to explore the lake, or the beach, or the birds, or the kangas, today) I wondered what might have happened over the last twelve hours...

By lamp light

Not much as it happens. I threw some artificial light on it just for the photographic exercise. Yes, just for interest. And now, it is back to work. 

[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 70-300mm, 7.13am, 28-80mm, 8.09pm]