Thursday 11 December 2014

Day 342: A stormy take-off...

Day 342: ...and what lies ahead?

So I got myself out to the airport amidst a typical Brisbane summer downpour. Needless to say, with views like this...

Storm : Clouds 1

Storm : Clouds 2

...all the planes were running late, including mine to Sydney with its connecting flight to Tokyo. Question was, would I make it? 

Well, I made it, just in time. There was a very large crown of school students heading back to Japan too. This has happened five flights in a row now...patience grasshopper. 

Perhaps Qantas read my mind, I received an upgrade to premium economy. That was nice. Got to Tokyo though to find my bag didn't make it and I had to wait until later that night for it to be delivered. 

Not too bad really. Everything in order. First time in thirty years or so of flying between the two countries. What then, lies ahead..?

[Camera : iPhone 6, 4.58pm]