Sunday 21 December 2014

Day 350: And locked in a small room...

Day 350: ...a riddle solved

Today's main project was to spend time in the Wakayama City library where they have a third floor devoted to the migration records and histories of the same. I spent some time here yesterday but today was the first full day. And I have the presentation tomorrow...what will I find? 

From the inside looking out

I spent the whole day here and didn't come out until night time. I did take about three hundred photos of various documents and while I was waiting for my lift, the river showed off a little bit of light. 

A Wakayama canal
It had been raining, and terribly cold. This pic kind of summed it up. 

[Camera : Canon A480, 12.38pm, 4.16pm; iPhone 6, 5.59pm]



But this pic was the biggest find!
*We'll talk about this later...