Sunday 28 December 2014

Day 362: Bonsai shadow play...

Day 362: ...a stroll in the garden

On a slow Sunday. Some days, it is my head that takes control and says just don't go anywhere today. I planned to go to Shinjuku, to one of the big (and I mean seven floors) book stores there. It has a particularly large selection in my field of politics and political philosophy. 

I kept with the thought until about 2.00pm when I realised that sometimes it's OK to just stay at home. 

Still, I had a photo or two to take so after lunch I took a stroll in the garden. Since his retirement, Yosh has taken up gardening in a big way, including joining local working bees in looking after the gardens of elderly residents. There were a few pics worth taking. 

Bonsai shadow play

A different light play

Lunch : udon


The bonsai shadow play was voted the favourite...

Tomorrow, I shall go to Shinjuku. Tomorrow. 

[Camera : iPhone 6, 2.32pm, 2.31pm, 1.17pm]