Wednesday 28 June 2017

Day 179, 28 Jun 2017: A day at work, broadly defined...

Day 179: ...but mostly on trains

As sometimes happens. Indeed, no sooner had I arrived at the office, attended to one or required chores, then I was off again, back over the other side of town for a seminar, another one about Japanese security, another one supporting the present government's (read Prime Minister) push to strengthen Japan's military. 

This is not the direction I am taking my work. But I acknowledge I am in a minority...

So there was much to-ing and fro-ing today between buses and trains and offices and seminars. Barely enough time to sit down really (except for the seminar). 

Oh, and dinner...favourite curry place: it's been a while.

Waiting for the bus

Dinner

The election posters are up

Favourite neighbourhood topiary 


A random set of shots today, no real theme, or if there is a theme it is that I was constantly on the move snapping scenes at random. If that makes any sense. Some days are just like that. And that's not always a bad thing.

Tomorrow...classes. 

[Camera : iPhone 6S, 10.20am, 6.07pm, 6.49pm-6.50pm; 28 June 2017]