Tuesday 3 June 2014

Day 153: Food choices...

Day 153: ...a foodie moment?

Now this doesn't happen here very often...pictures of food. But that was the day I suppose. In the ongoing focus of health and mind repair, after my tai chi class I called in to my local cafe for coffee (OK, not so healthy). The class was one of two beginner's classes I've been attending these past four months and yesterday was a milestone since that group reached the end of the course too. A good feeling. Worth a small reward...it's a polenta cake with honey and there is just something about honey, drizzled, that I like. It just made a picture...

Drizzled moments

The other foodie pic today, well, this is one for the foodies, to explain, please...How did the tubular pasta end up standing to attention in the pot? Never seen it before, will probably never see it again...worth a pic I reckon.

Standing for attention...?
Some days are like that. 

[Camera : iPhone 4S, 1.12pm, 6.02pm]