Tuesday 3 June 2014

Day 154: Foggy breakfast...

Day 154: ...flat clouds

One of Brisbane's classic foggy starts today. The story of the morning via #612fog on the radio, so many foggy pics from all around. When the fog comes in here, it envelops the ridge out the back, and adds a particular 'noir' effect on the street out the front. At breakfast though, continuing the foodie theme, I was just chuffed that I could add some lettuce from the garden, my garden, to my breakfast roll. It just seemed right. 

Lettuce: actual, home-grown
A little later, the fog had gone (but not before going, then rolling in again, then going) and the clouds just seemed 'flat'...that's the only way to describe them; no sense of 3D at all. Odd. Not quite captured here but memorable nonetheless. And, as you know dear reader, I do like my clouds. 

When the fog lifted...
Today I started re-revising (yes) my book manuscript with the breakthrough connecting theme I was looking for; and this evening, I formally commenced the 'continuing class' at tai chi. Maybe a foggy start can have its rewards after all. 

[Camera : iPhone 4S, 7.02am, 8.47am]