Friday 27 June 2014

Day 178: From the suburbs to South Bank...

Day 178: ...and back.

Hospital daze. A colder start to the day--seven degrees, that's a Brisbane winter morning. Medical appointments and hospital visits* more or less took up the whole day. Previously, I've usually had the big cam on me but today I didn't take it...

Unfortunately, I didn't have it on me this afternoon when I had a bit of time to take a stroll along South Bank from the Goodwill Bridge end through to the Cultural Centre--the opposite direction of my usual travel. I didn't plan to go quite so far but it was such a lovely afternoon and after spending so much time indoors, it was nice to be out and about. It's not that far really. 

There was a flash of setting sun against the skyline...

The River City
A different angle on the tweepsters favourite South Bank subject: the wheel...

The wheel
The sun going down at the bus stop...

Craning for a view
And, as they sing in Les Miserables, the end of the day...

A 'burb's eye view
Effectively, an hour of the setting sun today. From home to the city and home again. 

[Camera : iPhone 4S, 4.27pm, 4..46pm, 5.06pm, 5.31pm]

*Visiting...not about me (^.-)