Tuesday 5 June 2018

Day 154/365: Not quite the surf but...

...well, pasta

Perfectly sunny day. New surf craft. Looming conference paper to finish up. Repeat: perfectly sunny day.

At another time, I might have gone off to the beach, new board in hand (see yesterday) to test out its surfability. All set to go on my usual train when I remembered a critical part of the line was closed for maintenance, all weekend. By the time I realised that, the it was a bit too late for the alternative route to get to the beach in any sort of time to have a go...

Back to the drawing board then. Or the conference paper board as it were...


Kant, Marx and a little Italian cocktail

No, not the surf

...might as well think about it over a plate of most excellent pasta and 'Italian apple wine cocktail'... yes, a rarity for for me. Not quite the surf but, no complaints from me. 

[Camera : iPhone8, 5.18pm, 5.27pm; 3 June 2018]