Monday 25 June 2018

Day 171/365: Just wet through...

...it is the rainy season though

One thing about it being peak hydrangea season is it means it is also peak rainy season, they kind of go together. When the rain goes, we hit the high temp, high humidity summers Tokyo is famous for...

But until then, we have rain, rain and more rain. That would be rain in the morning as I get public transport all the way to work...

Raindrops on the road

Into the rain

...then rain, still, on the way home, walking back from said bus stop. In between, there were a few more meetings (of course) including one of the ones I get to chair in my new role...still a bit on edge to chair a meeting in Japanese in front of my peers but someone has to do it. And that would be me. 

[Camera : iPhone8, 9.08am, 10.22pm; 20 June 2018]