Tuesday 26 June 2018

Day 176/365: There should be a law against it...

...running in the sun

The rainy season has just abut come to pass. Good on the one hand, no wet commuting. On the other hand (because I always like to be balanced) it signals the beginning of the hot, humid season. Today. Some 32 degrees outside accompanied by about 95% humidity. Not a great combination. 

Not the sort of weather to have a couple of hundred kids lined up down on the promenade running full pelt for some reason. Probably another tv commercial or drama scene. 

Good luck to them. 

Phew

Spotted the moon

A little later

As the sun went down


Meanwhile, most of my day was spent in meeting rooms with the aircon turned up to icy...deadset, if it is not one thing, it's another, and a fan of air-conditioning I am not, but a fan of the fan I am. I know what I prefer. 

There more of the same tomorrow--meetings and heat. let's see how we go.

[Camera : iPhone8, 10.58am, 5.44pm, 6.34pm, 6.36pm; 25 June 2018]