Wednesday 2 May 2018

Day 122/365: Twists and turns...

...and still without a result

So today was our day off in return for working on the Monday public holiday. Nice. A slower start to the day, reading thinking. I set aside the afternoon to go off in search of...

...you know when you don't need a particular item and you see it everywhere? And then, when you want it, off you go to get it and you can't find it...one of those afternoons. 

Right now, I'm looking for a better way to transport the bass clarinet. Will a trolley-type of set up work? A backpack-style?It is not like home in Brisbane where I take it from the house to the boot of the car and proceed. Travelling with a 10kg case along Tokyo's public transport system is, well an effort. Not an unpleasant one. But there's got to be an easier way...

So with a look here, a look there, a pause for lunch (late), a pause for coffee and read a book for next month's conference, I'm still sans clarinet transport...

Main pic : Twist

Playground

Truncated

Crossover

Branching

Over the seat

Slippery

Through the trunk


On the way home, it started to rain as I passed by one of the little parks where one of my favourite wisteria vines sit. I seem to have missed its shower of purple flowers, but the trunk never ceases to intrigue. So many twists and turns, really. 

[Camera : Canon EOS M5, 5.34pm-5.36pm; 2 May 2018]