Sunday 20 May 2018

Day 136/365: In pursuit...

...tag team

The trouble with going out of the office on assignment, is that as soon as you are back, you want to go again. At least, I did. I mean, I usually do. It is the part of the job, the part of research I enjoy, getting out and about. Every outing feeds back into classroom discussion immediately, feeds into a thoughtline in an article or a book further down the line.

However, back to Wednesday, back to the office. 

You know that plan I have to get out and about to walk a little each day, in the afternoon or early evening light?

Well, it is not really working (although yesterday's 13,000 steps probably went a little way to make up for that. 

Luckily, there was a little action on the water today...the Coast Guard coming home to roost berth. 

Heading out

incoming

Already there

Heading in

Bringing up the rear

made it


There was another meeting today, and then preparation for another meeting tomorrow and then classes in between now and Friday afternoon. I will walk again, promise. 

[Camera : Canon EOS M5, 5.14pm-5.19pm; 16 May 2018]