Thursday 31 May 2018

Day 151/365: Some days, it can't be beaten...

...the light, that is, through a lens, that is

So no meetings but, all the classes. Technically, I had a bit more time (laugh here) on my hands so technically and theoretically, I probably was going to get out in the late afternoon, for some fresh air and a stroll. 

And I almost did. But for that one thing that will stop an amateur picster in their tracks, or grab their camera--light. A very particular light that hit the office about 6.40pm (yes, OK, late for a walk). 

The light on the portside of the building suggested a pretty spectacular sunset on the other side of the building...so off I went...



Can't beat that, 1 & 2


....and you can't improve on that little play of light on glass, through a lens, lightly, or darkly. 

It is June tomorrow. I would like the person who took three months out of the first 'half' of the year, to return them please. Thank you. 

[Camera : iPhone8, 6.41pm; 31 May 2018]