Sunday 27 May 2018

Day 143/365: From fine to wet...

...just like that

Just overnight, the rain came in, just like that. There were more meetings today, and one I had to chair. Now, if you'd said to me a year ago, it won't be long before you're chairing university-level meetings, in Japanese, among your peers, as the most senior person in the room...I'd have probably gone, yeah, nah and laughed...

Well, I still have to pinch myself that it is happening but it is. I guess I just have to get used to it. 

It certainly takes up the day though. And then suddenly it is home time...well not really suddenly. More like ten hours later...in the rain...

Morning glory, through the fence

Bleak

Noir

On the walk to the station


I suppose some see something a bit romantic, a bit nostalgic about lights shining in the rain...I just have to work my way back to the station in the wet. Nothing too romantic or nostalgic about that. 

[Camera : iPhone8, 2.11pm, 8.20-8.24pm; 23 May 2018]