Monday 28 May 2018

Day 144/365: Sometimes it is just the little things...

...as part of the big picture

Sometimes it is just a flower or a beetle that will catch my eye, and 'snap', I take a pic. No particular reason, it was just there. It takes this project back to first principles for me too. 

And so it was today, as I walked to the bus stop, and then from the station to the office. Then an early departure from the office to attend a seminar at a research institute...

Turned up for work

A touch of purple

Skimming clouds

City canal with egret

The hydrangeas are on the way

Slightly more purple

Hatoyama garden feature

Hatoyama garden feature 2



I arrived with just enough time to have a quick look at the gardens. It is the family home of two former prime ministers and is now used as the base for this research institute as well as being open to the general public. I keep meaning to come along at another time to take in more of the building and the gardens, one day, when I'm not rushing to get from class to class and then to the seminar. 

[Camera : iPhone8, 8.37am, 10.11am, 11.06am, 12.26pm, 5.01pm-5.17pm; 24 May 2018]