Sunday 13 February 2022

Sometimes Sundays are for...

...doing not a lot... (44/365, 13 Feb 2022)

If I didn't go very far yesterday, there were even fewer steps taken today.  I thought about one or two places I might have gone...if it hadn't been raining since 10:00am, heading towards snow at 9:00pm. I mean, as I start to plan my return home, there are things I need to get to take home with me--important things like kitchen knives and a coffee pourer jug thingy (they have a long thin spout for pouring water over coffee; I've become a convert to this style of coffee after years of being a French press type; narrator: so do a blogpost on coffee why don't you; I just might, thanks for the suggestion).

Back to today's story: so it has also been cold. Very cold. It was, I have to confess, a day spent largely covered with a blanket mostly reading, or glancing at the tv or, for today's pics, looking at the flowers (I bought yesterday when I walked a little further to the shops). 

Actually, I tried to make this a lesson in using the macro lens, but the light (very low light today) didn't really help things. 

So, instead, just a few pics, hints of what is to come on a sunnier day.

Yep, that's wattle, sold here as 'mimosa'






The Canon EOS M5, 18-150mm at work here.