Thursday 8 September 2016

Day 252 2016: Now that's more like it...

Day 252: ...wheely quite good

It was almost going be safer to stay at home and work today. The lingering typhoons don't know whether they are coming or going, or if they do, they are creating quite a bit of havoc at the tail end of the season.

Climate change...noted in passing...

But I went to work anyway. And I decided, as I walked between the raindrops, that I would avoid the port today and proceed to go ahead with yesterday's plan...turn right at the uni gate and head towards the other train station. 

...a plan that was going quite well until...


Rain : a 50-50 bet at this stage


Yep, that's the rain headed my way. Twenty minutes later, I couldn't see anything, for about ten minutes before it was clear again. Very Brisbane storm-like.

But, at the end of the day, into the evening, once the rain looked like it was going to stop for about thirty minutes (and it did), off I went.


Wheel by night and night light

The beginning of the big bridge of dreams (really, that what it is called)

Our 2D building with clouds

The other end of the big bridge of dreams

A touch of blue

A little green

The wheel in full

Passing by the water spray fountain


I must do this trail in the light of day again one day. There are some very interesting sights along the way.

Tomorrow is supposed to be fine. Let's see what typhoon number 15 (in a series) thinks about that.

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 2.28pm, 6.36pm-6.54pm; 8 September 2016]