Saturday 17 September 2016

Day 259 2016: It started with a buzz...

Day 259: ...and finished with...

...anticipation. Expectation. Wondering.

The eve of the new semester and I learn that suddenly, tomorrow's class has just doubled in numbers. It is supposed to be a small class to read and understand a politics text written in English (I'm working with Emmeline Pankhurst's autobiography on the suffragette era)...the plan, the content all designed for a small group of seven or eight. Now, it is 15. Hmm...

I wonder if the first pic of the day is a sign...

On the way to the bus stop


At the end of the day I realised I had put much into rethinking and planning into the classes. Maybe we could add some improvised drama to bring the text to life? There was an all staff meeting which we all attended of course. Of course. 

Portscape

Clouds, one

Clouds, two


But when the day ended, I realised there is very little point in planning the pics too much, this morning's buzz was a lucky timely moment. The rest of the day went along more or less as usual.

Just another day in the port.

[Camera : iPhone 6S, 10.10am; Lumix TZ-85, 12.54pm-12.57pm; 15 September 2016]