Friday 30 September 2016

Day 274 2016: Some days it just takes one...

Day 274: ...one photo and you're done.

But wait, it isn't quite so limited today. Just that it could have been...

As I was walking to the bus stop, I noticed a rather large spring protruding from the bushes. Of course, one takes a pic. There is a car mechanic across the road, it might have come from there. I don't know. I don't know if cars have purple springs (actually, it is a truck size spring). And it is purple, so to must be captured and preserved. 


Worth preserving, I'm not usually a humorist

And so I made a little joke on social media about Autumn running late because Spring was still hiding in the bushes or somesuch. It put a spring in my step for the rest of the day.


There were some signs and shines in the early clouds

...which was needed to get to the early class (again) to get students engaged in reading a text on politics. In a class students are required to take, it can sometimes be an uphill battle to succeed, but when the class was over, one or two came up afterwards and expressed some views. 



Just another day on the port

And interesting dialogue ensued. Sometimes it just takes one, or two, and it can be worth the early start and crowded trains. 

No, really. 

[Camera : iPhone 6s, 6.36am; Lumix TZ-85, 8.22am, 12.07pm; 30 September 2016]