Sunday 21 January 2018

Day 16/365: Head in the clouds...

...and another class/not class

Yesterday we had one class cancelled for Thursday's special lecture, today was the other one. So again, I packed up my lecture tote, grabbed the laptop, a bit of extra reading, and headed to the classroom just to let students who turned up know that, the class was transferred to Thursday...

This team was less than impressed...but sometimes these rules come from above.

Later in the day, I sat on my first promotions committee since starting at this university to consider a colleague's application. Interesting. 


Da plane!

Subtle

Wavy

Brushstroke

Falling

Feather

Higher than usual view

End of a long day, Australian Festival-prize-winning Japanese-Belgian chocolate beer, or bier


Then back to thinking about all the other things that need doing too. Lucky it was a day where the sky and clouds turned on a bit of a show, helps me think. Helps me imagine.

Really. 

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85* 2.41pm-2.57pm, 4.12pm, 8.10pm; iPhone6s, 4.20pm, 10.25pm; 
16 January 2018]

*Where's the new camera, you ask? It's coming...