Wednesday 31 January 2018

Day 27/365: Rehearsals mean...

...new customs

I headed off to my third clarinet rehearsal this afternoon. We have a performance coming up in a couple of weeks so we are stepping up the rehearsals, today and again next week. I'm not sure what this means for my newly acquired tradition of going to this most excellent hamburger place after rehearsals. It was intended as a once a fortnight treat, but what's a tradition to become if you don't stick to it? 

The rissoles on these burgers are seriously the best, and simply don't need any reason at all really to justify the occasional indulgence. 

Outside, the lights were still illuminating the southern end of Ikebukuro Station and I set out to see how that worked with the snow, which continues to hang around...

Very healthy J for juice

Healthy cheddar cheese burger (I believe) 

Starlights

Snow glow

Against the wall 

Snow leaves

Wonderland

Ice flowers

Chips of the old block

Surrounded

Plaza lights


Yeah, most people are pretty well over it, but no, not me, I can't get enough of the snow. I think it is almost my favourite new tradition, after Saturday burgers of course. 

[Camera : iPhone6s, 5.07pm, 5.08pm; Canon EOS M5, 5.37pm-5.42pm; 27 January 2018]